Sunday, December 16, 2007

Moonlight Madness


I have come to the realization that I am in love with vampires. I may even be pretty close to being one!! I mean the signs are all there....I am a total night owl, I really don't like the sun and oh yeah, and we wont even talk about my love for red meat..YUM. I don't know, it's too close to call. So ya know that I just finished the last book in the twilight series and my thoughts are totally consumed with Edward Cullen. He is such and intriguing character and I am going through such withdrawl not being able to read about him. I am totally sad that I finished the book. I don't know that I can wait until next year. UGH.

Anyway, Vampires have recently made their way back to primetime TV. I thought I would never get over the fact that Buffy and Angel were cancelled. My weekly rondeveaux with the darkside was taken away when those shows left the airways and I all but buried my vampire obsession. Well, it's back, have you seen the new show on CBS....Moonlight. I am so in love with this show. Look how cute the lead vampire is. I love how his soul is torn between who he is and who he wants to be. The show has such a unique perspetive on the whole vampire myth..... I just love it. If you haven't seen this show, I highly recommend it! Vampires ROCK!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I'll have to watch it - haven't seen it yet.

Heidi said...

Is this show really good? I was iffy about it.

Jen Coccimiglio said...

natalie...this comment is so much about vampires as it is your 2008 goals. i just had to chuckle about the photography one as I know someone dear to my heart who is only so happy to give you an opportunity to develop said talent, oh, say every saturday night!

seriously though, we are very lucky to have you and scott. dave loves spending time with you guys and appreciates the awesome help you are!