Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 6:58 PM
Friday, December 5, 2008
1. Where did you meet? At work. He saw me and immediately fell in love with me!
2. How long did you date before you got married? We started dating in Oct 1996 and were married in Sept 1997
How long have you been married? Too Long.... 11 years.
4. What does he do to surprise you? Cleans the bathroom
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes
7.What is your favorite quality? He has the biggest HEART
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Nat
8. What is his favorite food? Meatloaf
9. What is his favorite sport? Sports?? whats that?
10. When and where did you first kiss? In the Training Table parking lot after dinner on our 2nd ldate... He just couldnt wait any longer!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Everything.
12.Do you have children? 2 girls and 2 boys
13. Does he have any hidden talents? No, he's a pretty open book willingly shares his talents with others.
14. How old is he? 50
15. Who said I love you first? Scott
16. What is his favorite music? He is a Donny Osmond groupie
17. What do you admire most about him? His is the most friendly person I know.
18. What is his favorite color? Doesnt have one
19. Which side of the bed does he sleep on? He sleeps on the left side of the bed.
20. Will he read this? Of Course
Posted by Natalie at 7:52 PM
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I cant believe that it is December. I just dont know where the time has gone. It seems like yesterday we brought home our sweet little baby girl. Now she is 10 months old. Boy time really does fly.
Posted by Natalie at 11:08 PM
Sunday, November 9, 2008
November is Adoption Awareness month. To celebrate Scott, Maggie and I attended the 3rd Annual Adoption Walk with me 5k at Liberty park. We bundled Maggie up and braved the cold air. We had so much fun, saw good friends and had a yummy burrito (compliments of Chipolte... YUM)
Posted by Natalie at 10:38 PM
Friday, October 31, 2008
Wow, It's Halloween! I decided to get my creative juices flowing and made Maggies Halloween costume. I set the bar pretty high for myself. Isnt she the most adorable thing you have ever seen!! I think so. Have a Happy Halloween!!!!
Posted by Natalie at 2:01 PM
Monday, October 20, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 8:24 PM
Sunday, October 12, 2008
This week I tried to capture the funny faces Maggie makes. Somewhere along the line she decided she liked to suck in her bottom lip. She also tries to suck in both the top and bottom lips and when she does that she usually ends up with a crooked fishy face. She is so hilarious!! I cant believe this little girl is 8 months old. It doesnt seem possible!! Each day I wake up and think there is no way I could love this little girl anymore and by the end of the day I am more in love with her!
She is truly a miracle and I enjoy each and every minute we spend together!! Enjoy the pics!!
Posted by Natalie at 9:34 PM
Friday, September 19, 2008
Last week we spent the week in the most glorious of places.... DISNEYLAND. I just love Disneyland. We had a wonderful time together. It was the first of many times we will take Maggie there. It was such a cool feeling to be able to have my own child in Disneyland. She was such a perfect little baby too. She was happy to just ride around in the stroller. She would fall asleep when she was tired and she would ride the rides and not get scared. We has a great time and enjoyed every minute of it.
Check out Maggie's eyes. She would get so wide eyed as we entered any ride.
So, Why do I love Disneyland???
and the # 1 reason I love Disneyland
Posted by Natalie at 8:32 PM
Thursday, September 4, 2008
What an amazing word...Forever!! On Tuesday Sept 2, 2008...(our 11th wedding anniversary) we were able to take our beautiful daughter to the temple to be sealed to us. It was a beautiful day. Maggie was wonderful and the sweet sisters in the temple couldnt get over how beautiful she was. They said she was the sweetest baby and they had a wonderful time with her in the childrens center. Maggie is truly a miracle and she has a special spirit about her. She touches everyones heart!! i cant believe I am her mom! I am so blessed! I am thankful to our friends and family who were there to share this special occasion for our family! I love you all!!
Posted by Natalie at 9:57 AM
Monday, August 25, 2008
Our lives are crazy busy right now. Scott is going in for surgery on his wrist tomorrow. I created the annoucement above to send out for Maggies blessing, but I am just not getting things done like I had hoped. I guess people will have to settle for an e-vite. I just wanted to post this here so if I missed sending you one for some reason, you will know whats happening. Thanks for all of your love and support.
Posted by Natalie at 11:37 AM
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 1:40 PM
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Posted by Natalie at 10:00 PM
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Sorry it's taken a few days for me to complete this. I was looking for an old picture from 20 years ago and it was hard to find. Anyway, here goes nothing!
20 years ago
3 years Ago
So Far this year
Posted by Natalie at 8:41 PM
Monday, June 23, 2008
She is the most wonderful little miracle!! What a sweetheart!!
Posted by Natalie at 8:40 PM