Monday, February 25, 2008

Life with a new baby

I cant believe how time flies. It has been 3 weeks since we brought our sweet Maggie home. She is just a joy! If you ever questioned Heavenly Fathers plan, all you have to do is just look at a brand new baby.

I feel more like a monther everyday. It has been quite and adjustment, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I grossly underestimated the amount of time a newborn takes (and I didnt even have to give birth!)

Life is wonderful! I wouldnt change anything! I am loving every single minute of this!!!!

I wanted to share a picture I took of Maggie the other day. We tried to have a photo session but she really wasnt in to it. Oh well. At least I got one :)

4 comments:

MONA said...

awww...she's soo cute...good job Nat...did you take this out of the Anne Geddes photo album..lol jk

..sorry missed the Baby Shower..but hey every day i see her is a Baby Shower...lol

loving the picture fo realz!!!

kiss baby for me..ttyl

Melissa said...

Sooo cute!

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

I love the picture! You said she was trouble on the shoot, but it looks like you must of worn her out. Looks good. - CRW

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Hey Nat,
Love the picture! She looks like she is a good baby. She sure is a beautiful little thing. Love Ya!
R-