Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!

I never thought that having a child would have such a large impact on small things like a holiday. I was so excited for Easter this year. From the Easter Basket to the Easter dress I wanted to do it all for Maggie. Luckily, I had purchased a cute Easter dress a few years ago, with the hopes that I would have a daughter. Amazingly enough it was the right size for Maggie to wear! She looked so cute! I also went a little overboard with the Easter basket. I know that Maggie cant eat candy yet. Scott was pretty excited over that because he gets it all by default. Maggie will get use out of the book that the Easter bunny brought her though.



Maggie is growing by leaps and bounds. It was hard as she out grew the newborn size outfits and moved into the 0-3 month size. My baby is growing up so fast. I cherish everyday with her!

Mom and Maggie


My sweet baby



I cant belive how perfect my life is. I have a great husband and a beautiful daughter. I am truly blessed!
(They both look so thrilled to have their pictures taken... could it be the headbands?... I couldn't resist ;) )





5 comments:

JACK's house said...

You are way talented with photographing that sweet baby. Wish I had a talent like that.
She is beautiful!
Kim

Jo said...

So adorable! We sure love her.

Heidi said...

Hands down... cutest baby ever! For now at least! :)

MONA said...

OMG...it's about time you posted new pix...i've been checkn forever...oh she is BEAUTIFUL..just like her aunty mona....lol...
.love u Maggie oh and you too Nat & Scott.

Kermath Family said...

Hey Nat, don't know if you remember me, but I WAS at your wedding reception (Amy Barclay). I saw your blog through the Northwest friends. How exciting for you! I heard you had been waiting a lot time to get your precious bundle, I'm positive she's been waiting a long time for you too! I actually was looking at adoption, but if you see my blog, the fertility drugs kicked in at the last minute (literally). I was looking at surgeries, adoptions, etc. I am so excited for you! Like I said, congratulations and she is BEAUTIFUL. Ya know, she looks a lot like you do...doubt that's a coincidence! :-)