Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two Months

It's so amazing to think that Maggie has been in our family for two months. On one hand it seems like she has been here forever, and on the other hand, it still feels brand new. I am so honored to be chosen as her Mom. She is the most perfect little baby. She is growing so fast and changes each day. The pictures below show how much she has grown in the last month... Whew!

One Month Old....

Two Months Old...
Isn't she adorable!

I am blessed to have her in my life. I am also so LUCKY to have Laurie Jo, RANDALL, and Cody as part of my family. I would never want them to feel like chopped liver or anything :) just because I didnt mention them in a blog entry. I love them and I am blessed to have them in my life. I Love ya guys! (Do you feel better now Randall.... you MONKEY!)

5 comments:

JACK's house said...

Natalie--she is precious!!

Heidi said...

What a difference a month makes!

MONA said...

oh man...look at how beautiful she looks...i need to come visit..kiss baby for me...

love & miss u guys tonz
Mona ;)

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Great pictures! R- loves the one of her laying down in your last entry. - CRW

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Natalie and Scott she is just so beautiful. I can't wait to see her. Everyone in my family keeps saying she looks so much like you. She sure has changed in one month.
R-