Monday, June 23, 2008

Impromtu Photo Shoot

We received some of the most amazing gifts when Maggie was born. One of the cutest things we got was this bold printed dress from Baby Gap. Finally yesterday we pulled this adorable outfit out and put it on. Maggie looked so CUTE!!! She was in a pretty good mood after church so we had a little impromptu photo shoot.

They are not the best (I still need to work on lighting and camera settings) but the certainly capture her personality.
I am still amazed that this little beauty is mine!

She is the most wonderful little miracle!! What a sweetheart!!

5 comments:

Camie said...

I always say this but
I have the cutest niece.

MONA said...

oh wow...she's soo beautiful Nat..and she's getting soo big...I need to come visit real soon.

miss you both..kiss baby for me!!!

Heidi said...

I'm so in love with her!

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Way to go Nat. She looks beautiful, great pictures. It was so nice to talk to you the other day I am so glad things are going so well.
R-

Carrie and Jon said...

Hey Natalie-
I was in one of your adoption classes last year... I was so excited when I saw your beautiful little girl. Congratualtions! What a sweet baby she is!