Sorry it's taken a few days for me to complete this. I was looking for an old picture from 20 years ago and it was hard to find. Anyway, here goes nothing!
20 years ago
1. I was 14 years old and had just got my first pair of glasses (The big bug eye kind popular in the 80's)
2. I was in the 8th grade and had the BIGGEST crush on a guy named Jason ( A boy who turned out to be not as cool as I thought he was)
3. I was rocking permed hair with poofy bangs, big glasses and tapered acid wash jeans.
1. I married my best friend
2. Was getting used to my life as a wife and new step-mom
3. Found out that the company that Scott and I worked for was closing and we would both have to find new jobs.
5 years ago
1. I was struggling with infertility and trying to decide to move forward or stop fertility treatments
2. Started a new job with Sorenson Genomics doing something I had never done before.
3. Discovered my passion with photography
3 years Ago
1. Began our journey down the road of adoption
2. Became an advocate for adoption and became an active volunteer in the Families Supporting Adoption organization
3. Decided to make the jump from glasses to contacts. (Loved it!!)
1. I lost 50 lbs
2. Learned how to bake bread (from scratch people!)
So Far this year
1. We adopted the most perfect angel and I became a full time mom
2. I discovered my obsession with Peach Fresca and cupcakes
3. started running and lost 10 more pounds
1. Spent the day with Maggie
2. Went to the Gym and ran for 25 minutes straight!
3. Did Laundry
1. I will clean the house (we have our last supervisory visit with our case worker before finalization.. YAY!)
2. Make more frosting for the yummy red velvet cupcakes I made
3. scrapbook a new page to give to Maggies birth mother.
In the next year
1. We will finalize our adoption and be sealed as a family in the temple
2. Lose more weight and run a 5k.
3. Go on another vacation (Disneyland here we come!!)
3 things on my to do list
1. organize my scrapbook area
2. clean off the dining room table so we can actually eat there again
3. Find a blessing dress for Maggie
My favorite treats/foods
1. CUPCAKES! (I love to make them!)
2. Tirimisu cheescake from The Cheescake Factory
3. Frito candy (a new discovery I made and LOVE!)
3 things I would change about myself
1. I wish I wasnt such a TV junkie
2. I have great ideas but my follow through leaves something to be desired
3. I would like to stay in better touch with my friends (sorry guys... you know I love you!)
Places I love to go
1. Disneyland/ DisneyWorld
3. The Temple
3 jobs I have had
1. Framptons Dry Cleaners (My first job)
2. AT&T Universal Card
3. Sorenson Genomics