Sunday, August 10, 2008

Poor dog

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. Sorry! Who knows where the time has gone. July was crazy busy.
Maggie is growing so much and she is changing everyday! She is becoming more mobile. She hasn't learned the coordination of crawling yet but that hasnt stopped her from using her arms and legs to pull and propel her forward. Her main motivation for moving....... The dog!!! Oh how she loves Chloe! I am not sure what is so interesting about the Dog, but Maggie cannot get enough of her. The two of them play a little game of "cat and mouse". The dog will lay on the floor on one side of the room. Maggie will scoot over to her and just as Maggie gets within reach the dog will get up and move to the other side of the room and the game starts all over again. The dog has to keep her guard up at all times because if she doesnt Maggie sneaks up on her and scares her.
I have to say I am grateful that we have a dog that is so good natured. She doesnt get upset or mad at Maggie. She doesnt nip at her or anything, which is so nice!!
The other day I think the dog had enough. They had been playing their usual game for a while when all of the sudden I heard the dog let out a little bark. I looked over and she was looking directly at Maggie. Maggie just laughed and the dog barked at her again. Then she just snooted and ran downstairs. I didnt see the dog again for a few hours. I think the dog had had enough and she barked at Maggie as if to say "Leave me alone!" When Maggie neglected her pleas the dog just gave up and went downstairs to santuary!

Chloe has no idea what is in store for her as Maggie gets older. She really doesnt have a chance..... Poor Dog :)

1 comments:

MONA said...

OMGOODNESS...look how big she's getting...okay...i need to come over...hopefully before the end of this month. :)

big kisses & hugs
love u guys!!