Sunday, October 12, 2008

Funny Faces

This week I tried to capture the funny faces Maggie makes. Somewhere along the line she decided she liked to suck in her bottom lip. She also tries to suck in both the top and bottom lips and when she does that she usually ends up with a crooked fishy face. She is so hilarious!! I cant believe this little girl is 8 months old. It doesnt seem possible!! Each day I wake up and think there is no way I could love this little girl anymore and by the end of the day I am more in love with her!
She is truly a miracle and I enjoy each and every minute we spend together!! Enjoy the pics!!



2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love her so much! She is the most adorable lil person ever! Thanks for sharing these wonderful and precious photos!

Chrispy Critter said...

You are an amazing photographer! She is darling!! Watch out they grow up quick!