Monday, October 20, 2008

Witchy Weekend


I absolutely LOVE fall. This time of year is full of so much excitement. I love the crisp fall air, the leaves changing colors, and the anticipation of whats coming in the next few months. There is so much to do this time of year out in the community. As a fun activity, Scott and I, along with my sisters and nieces went to the Witches festival at Garnder Village. What a great time we had. It didnt cost any money and we got to spend time together having fun. I love traditions and doing things together as a family. I am glad that Maggie has such loving Grandparents, Aunts and cousins. I definately think this will be on our list of yearly traditions!

1 comments:

MONA said...

oh wow...way cuteness Nat...you have the cutest family!!

Kiss the precious one for me...that would be Maggie..lol

love you guys!!