Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Magic of Christmas

I love getting mail during the month of December. Each day brings something new and exciting. Warm greeting from family and friends arrive each day and it makes the season so special. Today was no exception. Maggie received a very special letter today from a magical place. She received her first letter from Santa. I had no idea that this letter was coming. It was as much as a surprise to me as it was to her. How exciting! Christmas time is a magical time. Thank you to Santa for remembering our sweet little girl.
We know you are busy and we appreciate the personal message you sent to Maggie. I hope this holiday season is as magical for all of you as it has been for our family so far!
Now we are more excited than ever for Santa to come!!









4 comments:

JACK's house said...

How fun to get a letter from Santa! She just gets cuter every day. Merry Christmas you guys!

Heidi said...

How very lucky of Maggie to have such a wonderful caring letter sent to her!

Jo said...

I love the picture of her and Chloe. So cute.

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Oh my word those have to be the cutest pictures in the world. Ran into your Mom at the airport flying home. It made me want to try and hook up this next time I am in town I fly in on Jan 9th and leave on the 11th. Let me know if you think we can meet some where and catch up. Poor little Piper has some catching up to do she is not even crawling yet. Maggie is too cute.
R-