Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009 P.O.T.D.

Happy New Year everyone!
I have started a fun project for 2009. I decided to take a "Photo Of The Day" each day this year. This seems to be a popular activity for lots of people this year. Unfortunately I didnt get the Project 365 kit from Creating Keepsakes, but I found a great alternative so I have decided to do a kind of hybrid project. Some of the scrapbook will be done digitally and some of it will be using paper scrapbooking. I am really excited. It will be fun to see the scrapbook at the end of the year and see all that we do. I will try to keep this blog updated with the photos.
Here are my photos so far.....
.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Cute pics. I'm putting the day of the week on the picture too.

Heidi said...

These are wonderful! Wendy was especially excited to see she was included.

Chrispy Critter said...

So cute!

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

What a great idea!! And I wholeheartedly agree -- very cute pics.

Shawn and Teri