Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Maggie!!!

It seems like just yesterday we received the phone call that changed our lives forever! What an amazing year it has been. We have been blessed with the most beautiful girl in the world. She is perfect in every way. She completes me!! I love being a mother. I am so thankful for Maggie's Birth Mother and the courage it took to make a plan for Maggies life. A plan that included Scott and I as her parents. She is an amazing woman and I marvel at her strength. We are forever linked. I am blessed to know her.

Happy Birthday Maggie!!
I am proud to be your mother. Thank you for being a great daughter. I look forward to the next year and all of the new and exciting things to come. I love you with all of my heart!!

2 comments:

JACK's house said...

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!! Happy Birthday beautiful!

babyp-ssyluver said...

mmmmmmmm yes soon be time for p-ssy play