Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A look back

I have been creating scrapbook pages for Maggie's Birth Mother each month during the last year. When Maggie was placed with us we bought two identical bears. One bear was given to Maggies Birth Mother and the other bear was for Maggie. Each month for the last year I have taken a picture of Maggie with the bear. This way Maggies Birth Mother can see how big Maggie has grown.



I purposly did not look at all of the pictures until I sat down to complete this page. I can't believe how big she is. My baby is definately not a "baby" anymore.

6 comments:

Jo said...

So cute - crazy how big she's gotten! Can you email me that page?

Heidi said...

She's such a big girl! Adorable too! We just love her. You're scrapbooking skills are awesome as well!

MONA said...

awwww....she's such a big girl...sooo cute ...she eats with Scott huh..lol :)jk..u know i love u!!

i agree with Heidi...ur just and expert at this scrapbookn stuff huh..

Halerie Cleveland said...

Oh, what a cutie way to show Maggie growth each month for a year! I want to have that kind of scrapbook page when I have a kid someday. :)

The Schroaders said...

Simply ADORABLE! Hey,...we need to catch up with you guys! I'll email ya!

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

I don't know what I'm more impressed with how big Maggie's gotten, your talent as a photographer, or your willpower not to look at the pictures until you sat down to assemble them!!

Loverly!