Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birth Mothers Day

I know this is a late post, this day is almost over, but I cant let the day end without expressing my love and gratitude for Maggie's Birth Mother. I am excited to celebrate my 2nd Mothers day tomorrow and that would not be possible without the strength and courage of another mother who made an incredible sacrifice. She selflessly made a choice to place Maggie with our family. My life changed forever that day 15 months ago when we received the news that Maggie was here and her Birth Mother had chosen me to be her mother. I love Maggies Birth Mother and I graciously welcome her into our family. She is sweet, kind and gentle, but she is also strong and courageous. I can only hope that Maggie will also have such wonderful attributes. Not a day goes by that I dont think of her. So on this very important day I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

HAPPY BIRTH MOTHERS DAY!!!!

1 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

That gives me goose bumps! Happy Mothers day! Tell your mom thanks for rescuing my fry sauce from airport security!