Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Christmas in June

We got a little taste of Christmas yesterday. My family ventured upto Union station in Ogden to see the Disney Christmas Carol train. Disney is coming out with an animated movie of A Christmas Carol in November and as a promotion they are sending a train across country showing pieces of the movie and how it was created. It was a beautiful hot day and we stood in line for 2+ hours (crazy....YES!) but we spent it together as a family and it was fun. It was cool to see the train and to be able to do it as a family is very special. This was just the first of many Family Fun days I have planned this summer. Hooray!

4 comments:

JACK's house said...

Looks like you had fun...wanted to do that too, just i completely forgot...oooppss

Titans4Ever said...

Is that a leash on maggie?

Camie said...

Thanks so much Natalie! I love doing these things!

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Hey Natalie the girls and I are coming for a couple of weeks do you and Nikki want to get together. I love the pics. My sister wants to know if you will take her baby's blessing day and family photos for her .
R-