Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 already??

I swear it was just Thanksgiving. Wow I cant believe I havent posted since November. December was a whirlwind month for our family. We started it off by spending the 1st two weeks of December in Florida at the "Merriest" Place on Earth.... DISNEYWORLD!!! We had an awesome vacation. My entire family was able to go, and it was really special to be able to spend the time with them. We had so much fun and Miss M. was perfect the entire time. (Not one meltdown, if you can believe that!!!) It was so fun to watch her get excited (and a little scared) over the characters. She was very brave and went up to most of them by herself! It was nice to go and take our time to enjoy everything that Disneyworld has to offer! Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip....Christmas came just after we returned home from our trip. We had a great holiday. Miss M was so funny to watch. She enjoyed opening presents and true to her girly nature she promptly "showed off" all of the new clothes she received. She was quite happy with all of her new toys but her favorite had to be the rocking horse she received from her Aunt Tricia and Uncle Clint. And here we are in 2010. The christmas decorations are down and I have returned to the gym after a month (Yeah, I was lazy and my muscles are paying for it today.) 2009 went so quickly and I didnt even scratch the surface of things I wanted to do. For the new year, I have just resolved to do better!

2010 is going to be a fun year. My baby turns 2 in a few weeks and then this summer Randall is getting married. We will undoubtedly return to Disneyland and I am more determined than ever to complete the many projects we have around the house. Who knows, I may even complete that 5k I've been talking about. Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comments:

JACK's house said...

So cute Nat! (I was thinking I hadn't seen you at the gym in a while ;) If you ever want to lift weights with me, we are generally there around the same time...