Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Lady


I can't belive my baby is turning TWO! It seems like just yesterday we brought her home. The last two years have been to most wonderful years of my life. This little girl has enriched my life more than anyone or anything, EVER. I am so lucky I get to be her mom! It's hard to see her getting so big and gaining her own independance but I love to see her learn and grow. It seems that she learns something new everyday! She has made our family complete.

We decided to take her on a little field trip to the library and took some "2 year old" pictures. I can't believe we actually even got some shots because she wouldn't slow down for a second. She is our little book worm and she was on a bit of "Book Overload" but she had a great time.
Life with a two year old is definately going to be fun. She has her own little personality and she cracks me up everyday.
Here are some of the funny things she does....
  • She loves to drink the milk from my cereal after I eat the cereal every morning. (And she gets mad if I forget to give it to her.)
  • She could eat spaghetti everyday and not get tired of it.
  • She likes to get my measuring spoons out of the drawer and use them to drink the dog water. (yuck, I know)
  • She will run and hide behind the bathroom door when you call her name or if she is doing something she shouldnt.
  • She LOVES mom's make-up and has been caught getting in it multiple times (you would think I would learn to put it somewhere else.)
  • After she "passes gas" she waves her hand in front of her nose and says "PeeeeUUUUU" and then laughs and laughs.
  • She will pick up the phone and jabber away unless someone is on the other end....then she is completely silent.
  • She relentlessly torments our dog. She will brush her hair, lay on her and chase her all around the house.
  • She will say "BYE" and blow kisses to cashiers, waiters or waitresses, or anyone when we leave a store or restaurant.
  • She loves giving doggie kisses. She will randomly come up to us and lick our cheek, our arm or our leg.

What a great kid she is! I love her more and more each day.

Happy Birthday Little Lady!!!!

5 comments:

Laurie Jo said...

Love the pics - happy birthday little sis!

Camie said...

Happy birthday cute Maggie, you are our favorite niece!

The Schroaders said...

Awwww! Happy Birthday! What a beautiful little 2 year old she is!

JACK's house said...

Way cute pictures! Happy birthday young lady ;)

Anonymous said...

birthday girl come to me it is time for you to have fun, my hand in your diaper giving you an orgasm, diaper off legs spread I lick your kitty to a second one then you get to learn what a good 2 yr old uses her mouth for, just swallow as much as you can practice makes perfect