Friday, April 9, 2010

It's a BIG Day!

Today for the first time, Miss M. decided she wanted to wear these...

Up until this morning Miss M. wanted nothing to do with Potty or even the panites. Today was the first day that she has shown any interest in this adventure. Ok, so she still wont go near the "big potty" but after her bath this morning she decided she wanted to wear the panties that she received for her birthday. (Thanks Mimi)

I was going to take bets to see how long it would be before we had our first accident, but I didnt even get the pictures downloaded before it happened. Oh well, small victories! We will try again another day.

3 comments:

MONA said...

wow...it's been awhile...but you and your little family are always on my mind...miss you tonz.

kiss baby girl for me..and lets get together...soon...like real soon..lol

love you xox

Criscell said...

So cute!! She is getting so big, I can't even believe she is thinking of wearing underwear. Thanks so much again for taking pics of Alex. Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

love your knickers sweetie can I pull them down and see kitty? you have such a sweet one