Monday, April 5, 2010

Mommys Little Helper

I LOVE being a Mom! I am extremely blessed to be a mother and to be able to stay home with Miss M. (As you all know we went on quite a journey to get to this point in our lives and I am so grateful that we did.) Having a two year old is so exciting. I love watching her grow and seeing her change everyday. I never know what to expect with her. The other day we were doing laundry and the phone rang, when I came back into the room, this is what I discovered. She had wrapped herself up in all the warm, fresh out of the dryer clothes. (I can't say that I blame her) She looks so angelic in this picture too...

Last week, I decided to make some sugar cookies for Easter. Miss M. was a big helper. She discovered how yummy it is to eat cookie dough and how fun (and messy) it is to roll out the dough and cook it. (Don't worry any of you who had my cookies, Miss M's made and ate her own and any germs in the cookie dough from her little fingers cooked out....right?)

I love this little munchin, more than anything. She is so special and I love that we get to do everything together. She is my little shadow and even though it can be frustrating at times I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so thankful and very blessed!

***

General conference was really nice this last weekend. I felt there were lots of talks about family and the importance of being good parents. I am going to try and be a better Mom (and Step-Mom) and I am going to try and teach Maggie the best I can. I am also going to do better to make sure our family (including Scott's kids) gets together more often (We had a fun breakfast the other day with Scott's kids and we need to that more! Thanks guys for coming out and spending time with us. Love ya lots!)

0 comments: