Friday, April 23, 2010

We are in trouble now!

Miss M. has been quite adventurous lately. The other day in an attempt to get her binkie away from her I threw it in her crib. She has never even tried to get in or out of her crib, so I thought that was a great idea.
She must have really wanted that binkie because in a split second she hopped up and climbed into her crib. She was so proud of herself until she realized she couldnt get out of her bed once she got in to it.

For the last few days we have been playing this game of in and out. She would climb in her bed and then say "Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY" until I would come and get her out. It appears that she has tired of that game, because tonight she learned how to climb OUT of her bed. I guess she is telling us that it is time for a big girl bed (good thing Ma has one ready for her!)


I'll admit I am really sad about this turn of events. My baby is growing up so fast and no matter how hard I try I cant stop it from happening.

2 comments:

JACK's house said...

Oh she is so cute! and getting SO big!

Anonymous said...

yep time for big girl bed then when I visit we can spend all our alone time there