Monday, May 10, 2010

Carter

Went out this weekend to get some pics of my nephew Carter. This kid is as bad as my own and would NOT smile at me. Oh well, we got a couple good ones!His hair is a bit crazy in this one. Kind of looks like a mop top, but we found this cool old truck and had to get a picture on it.Miss M came along too, but she was NOT interested in posing for the camera. She would only stand there because I handed her some candy. Oh how I long for the day when my own child will want to have her picture taken.

2 comments:

heidi said...

Smile or no smile, I think they are GREAT! Thanks so much!

MONA said...

awww cute pictures Nat...let me know when you're free to take my pictures....I consider myself your other daughter too...hahahahaha

love you...kisses for Mz Thang oh and Scotty! xox