Monday, September 6, 2010

Goodbye Summer

I cannot believe that summer has come and gone already.  Where did it all go?   We ended the summer the same way we started it by having a family party at the swimming pool.  
We put the floaties on Miss M. and sent her on her way.  She LOVED it!

Then she discovered she could jump off the side and all I heard the entire time was "jump again..Mom?"  She even went over and jumped off of the diving board.  My baby jumped off the diving board! (Of course I had to be in the water to catch her, but still...no fear!)   I'm sad that we didn't get to go swimming more often this summer.  Oh well, we will spend more time at the pool next year!   

Crazy kid!

Sisters?  You couldn't tell right?

 
I think this is why Miss M. wanted to jump.  She wants to be like her cousin.

Our little Fish!

Cutie pie!

Love the Hair...Thanks Uncle Eric.


Goodbye Summer and Hello Fall.  Can't wait for all the fun we have planned for the next couple months.

0 comments: