Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Gosh, I guess I cant say "baby girl" anymore.   My baby is turning 3  years old today.   Where does the time go?   It seems like yesterday we got the call that she had been born but then it also feels like there has never been a time when we didnt have her.   
I love this little girl more than anything.  She has truely made my life complete.   She is such a big girl now and definately has her own mind and personality. 

There are so many great things about this little girl but here are a few of the recent highlights:

She rarely smiles for the camera.   It is a joyous occasion when she asks me to take her picture or I can sneak one of her smiling.  Typically when the camera comes out, she looks the other way.

She is obsessed with brushing her teeth and does it frequently.


She LOVES money.  she will gather up change from around the house and put it in her bank.  We now have 3 banks of which she puts money in on a regular basis. (We have even turned this love into bribery for going potty... our fingers are crossed and we hope this method works )

The dog is still her best friend- she drags her around, cuddles her and kisses the dog all day long

Oatmeal is an essential food group at our house.  She would have it morning, noon and night.

"Yo ho, yo ho, pirates life for me" is heard regualrly at our house.   However on Sunday she followed that phrase up with "Follow the prophet"

Her desinated spot for eating, cleaning, or helping mom is on top of the kitchen counter.  It's my fault,I have put her there since she was tiny and now she just sits up there to do most anything.  
She has an obession with between her toes.  She does not like to have socks on but when she does and they come off, she immediatly has to check between her toes for any "goobers"

She can say the ABC's and count to 10 but she can really only identify the letter "M".  When you ask her what the letter is she will say  "Maggie"

She is very excited about going to Mickey's house again.  She has been wearing her mouse ears non stop for the last few days.

She is such a big helper and loves to help around the house.  She is very good at dusting

She loves Popcorn or "Popping" as she calls it.


After we went and saw the movie Tangled she spent the next few days just stroking her hair. (she loved the movie so much we went and saw it twice)


She is turning into quite a little artist. She loves to draw.

 
She is so loving and randomly comes up to me, throws her arms around my neck and says "I Love you Mama, to, to" (I dont know where she got the "to, to" from but it's pretty darn cute)

I am so lucky to be her Mama.  She makes everyday a little bit brighter. 
I love you...Miss M.   Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Camie said...

Happy Birthday Mag! We love you very much and hope you had wonderful day!

JACK's house said...

I LOVE IT! Happy Birthday big girl! You get cuter every day :)

The Schroaders said...

Oh Natalie! She is gorgeous! It has been so very long since we've chatted with you guys! We need to catch up! Tell Scott Hi for sure!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Lil Rockstar! We love you and love chillin' with you!

Anonymous said...

big girl bed tonight for you and me, strip you slowly and kiss you all over, stick my fingers up your butt and lick your p-ssy to orgasm, 69 until you orgasm again and I c-m in your mouth, you are really getting good at swallowing now, I want your p-ssy every day I love it sooooooooo much so I keep your panties to sniff