Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Today, I LOVE...

...The fact that no matter how hard she tries she cannot see her book through my glasses, but she wants to be like mom so she tries, really hard.   Oh how I love her!!!

...Even though there's snow outside as long as there is sunshine and you have your boots on you're good to go..
... TANGLED!!  It finally came.  Aparantly our copy was on the slow boat and arrived yesterday.   That's okay, we made up for lost time.  I think we have watched it 3 times already!
....Spring in Utah.  One day there's snow, the next day it's sunny, warm and beautiful. We LOVE our swingset--Thanks again Nettie!!

... Yellow Shoes!   I have wanted yellow shoes for the longest time. and I found these online and had to have them.  Can you say, springy, fun and Cuuuute!!
...This sweet little lady.   Did you know that markers make really lovely lip gloss?   Okay, not so much, but how can you resist that face?


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the yellow shoes!!! Can I borrow them? Hee hee hee, also, that lil chicky is my bestest buddy (well Lil C's bestest buddy). We love you guys and are so glad we have you.

JACK's house said...

Cute shoes :) I think anything new that puts a smile on our faces is SO worth the money :) She is just getting cuter every day :)

Camie said...

awww, the girls were so sad that we didn't come over Thursday so we need to come soon. Thank goodness for all the little things in life that make us happy. We love you guys.