Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I just wanted to post a quick note wishing a Happy Birthday to someone very special to our family.

Today is Miss M.'s Birth Mother's Birthday.  It is because of her selfless sacrifice that I became a mother.  I am eternally grateful for that blessing.  Jes, you are an amazing person.  I marvel at your strength and courage. We hope you have the most wonderful day today.  Please know that we love you and think about you all the time!
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


And I couldn't leave today with out posting this picture
Today our YW had a 5k Fundraiser to raise money for girls camp.   We also had a fun 3k walk.  Unfortunately I couldn't run because I had to manage the Bake Sale (I know...5k and Bake Sale - gotta love the irony)  Anyway, our neighbor took Miss M on the 3k Walk.   I dont know how long she walked (I heard that our neighbor had to carry her for a bit) but Miss M was ALL about the Finish Line.   It was so cute to watch her run to cross the finish line.  This picture just captures it all.    I Love it!!

2 comments:

JACK's house said...

I love the determined look on her face!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, your daughters little p-ssy is sooooooooooooooooooo tasty