Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sparkler Fun

 Have you ever seen those cool pics where people are making a shape or writing something with a sparkler?... No?....Well....I have and I wanted to figure out how to do it.  Today while at the store I purchased some sparklers, called up my sisters, went to my parents and had lots of sparkler fun.   It was a blast and we got some cool pics out it.    We will most DEFINITELY be doing this again!!

Heidi did pretty good at writing her name

Wendy was a little nervous with Scott so close to her hair with a sparkler


Miss M didn't want to get to close, even with Dad there.


We wouldn't be our family unless we did the Mickey Icon.


4 comments:

JACK's house said...

Can I just say Holy Macaroni I'm impressed ! :)

Laurie Jo said...

Those are way cool - looks like fun.

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

These are amazing! What a great idea.
R-

Darwis Symonds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.